IVF is a process through which a couple can have babies in case of infertility. IVF or In-Vitro Fertilization is carried on a couple who desires to become parents, but they fail to do so even after constant efforts. So it is the time when you as a couple must visit the best fertility clinic around your location for initial examinations. For instance, you can search for the Best IVF Center in Bihar if you are from Darbhanga.
As soon as you visit the clinic, you will be asked to conduct various tests and check if IVF is required. After reviewing the cause of infertility, IVF would be initiated.
IVF can be carried on for more than one cycle, depending on the conceiving chance of the lady.
Before IVF first cycle
Before the IVF begins, the doctor checks for the female’s last period and carry on some tests to check if the doctor can collect the eggs from the female partner. Some of the mandatory tests and examination includes:
- Ovarian reserve testing
- Semen analysis
- Disease screening
- Mock embryo transfer
- Uterine exam
During IVF, matured eggs are retrieved from the ovaries and fertilized with the sperms in the lab within the regulated temperature and associated requirements. Once the eggs are fertilized, they are transferred to the uterus, and after the completion of nine months, the baby will be born if the IVF was successful.
Here is the step by step guide that completes one IVF cycle:
- Boost the lady’s egg production: In case of ovulation induction, the female partner will donate the egg. To make her ready for it, the doctor will prescribe you certain medications to boost the lady’s egg production and theeggs’squalityd.
- Retrieval of eggs: Once the eggs get matured inside the ovaries, they will be extracted out using specific equipment. In most cases, this step is painless, but the patient might feel some pain in some exceptions.
- Fertilization with sperm: Here, the sperm will be collected from the male partner, which is further utilized to fertilize the egg retrieved from the female. It is conducted in the lab under regulated temperature and other features.
- Transfer of embryo to the uterus: Once the egg is fertilized, it is transferred to the female’s ovary after three to five days. In this step, the patient might feel slight pain. The doctor will use a long, thin, flexible tube called a catheter into the vagina, which may cause unease. After the transfer is complete, the female might feel heaviness, bloating, cramping, and constipation.
- Check for success: After completing three weeks of the transfer, the doctor will conduct a pregnancy test and USG to check for IVF success. We at Diwya Vatsalya Mamta Fertility Center advise the female to take proper rest and avoid rigorous activity for better results.
- Take necessary precautions and wait for the baby: Once you get your results positive, it is high time that you should take care of your health and avoid consuming foods that might affect your pregnancy. If everything goes well by the grace of God, the couple will have a baby in their arms.
As IVF is a complex procedure and is associated with many complexities and emotions, you should not take the risk and consult the best fertility center in Bihar to get the best suggestions to overcome your infertility problems. Diwya Vatsalya Mamta Fertility center is the most affordable IVF center in Bihar that respects your emotions and cares for your money to give you a baby at the most nominal cost.