Medical experts have not disclosed the cause of uterine fibroids, however, these growths can develop on the inner side of the uterus, and up to 10% of infertile women have been found to have this problem. Conceiving a baby and carrying a pregnancy is a complicated process. However, the couple has been trying for months. Still, your pregnancy test has always shown negative results but trying to conceive can be a stressful time if the couples realize that they are struggling with infertility. Most cases of female infertility are a condition where a woman is unable to get pregnant and successfully give birth.
As a woman, if you find that your body is infertile, it can be a heartbreaking situation. It feels hopeless like any other woman because your body is not working as you expect. However, infertility is a common problem among women, but never lose hope as many fertility options are available that help women to conceive.
What Causes of Female Infertility?
There is a big misconception about infertility that it only affects women. But it is not valid. But approximately one-third of all infertility cases account for female infertility, but the malefactors also contribute to this.
Then actually what are the causes:
- Egg-Related Infertility: For a successful pregnancy, the woman’s reproductive system releases one egg each month. If the woman is struggling with infertility, the difficulty related to the female egg is divided into ovulation and egg quality or quantity.
- Ovulation Problem: According to research, failure to ovulate is one of the leading causes of infertility in women, and it occurs in about 40% of women. The problem can arise due to multiple factors, including thyroid, age, imbalance hormones, an endocrine disorder, and other gynecological conditions.
It is also known as a premature ovarian failure and polycystic ovary syndrome. In both cases, the ovulation is often irregular and also stops for a month at a time.
- Endometriosis: is a situation where the uterine tissues are developed outside the uterus, and it is the other cause of infertility. The tissue is formed in the fallopian tubes, ovaries, and behind the uterus. This tissue will create a blockage or damaged fallopian pipe and prevent implantation.
- Structural Problem: This problem arises due to the availability of abnormal tissues in the fallopian tube. If the fallopian tube is damaged, there is no link between sperm and egg and loss of egg movement. The structural problem also raises the issue of infertility.
- Uterine Fibroids: It depends on the size and position; the uterine fibroids will block the fallopian tubes and create complications in implantation.
Prevention to Avoid Female Infertility
For your reproductive health, your overall health matters. Therefore give yourself healthy and long life. Follow this prevention to stay healthy.
- Maintain Normal Weight: The risk of ovulation disorder also occurs due to being overweight and underweight. To maintain an average weight, exercise every day, but intense, challenging exercise for more than five hours a week can also cause ovulation.
- Using Contraception: To protect against future infertility, prevent unplanned pregnancy. It also reduces the risk linked with any pregnancy and the risk of unsafe abortion. These contraceptive methods protect the female body against HIV infection and STIs.
- Quit Smoking Habit: In various ways, female fertility occurs due to smoking habits. Smoking habits will damage the overall health of the developing fetus. If you want to get pregnant, then avoid smoking and also alcohol.
- Reduce Stress: It is proved in some research that couple who has psychological stress will have a bad outcome with infertility treatments. Before having a baby, you have to reduce the stress from your life.
- Don’t Delay When You Ready to have Children: For a successful pregnancy, age is also one determinant factor for successful fertility treatment for couples. Once you are ready to conceive, don’t delay in evaluation. After you initiate the treatment, expect the review to be completed in more than two months and treatment cycles to range from three to six months before going to the next step.
Read the next article: How to Improve IVF Success Rate?
Give Yourself the Chance for a Healthy Pregnancy
Your IVF Specialist will immediately begin the treatment if you or your partner has any of infertility causes mentioned above. At Diwya Mamta Fertility Centre, the best fertility center in Patna, a highly certified group of quality gynecologists work 24×7 to overcome infertility issues in women. Our doctors try for excellence and serve the same quality in reproductive care and the greatest danger of conception. Contact our IVF Specialist Doctor in Patna to have quality infertility treatment.