There is a myth common in Indians that infertility is just prevalent in ladies, but it is sheer wrong. Fertility is a process when a couple can get pregnant through natural intercourse, but either due to low sperm count in males or Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) in females associated with some other factors can lead to infertility.
But without checking for the problems, the elders blame the ladies for infertility. You should visit the Best Infertility Doctor in Patna, Bihar, and the couple should get the check-up done before opting for any treatment.
Stress and Fertility
‘Stress’ in itself adversely affects the human’s health, so when you are planning a baby, imagine how bad the impact can be on the tiny soul. In this hectic world, stress usually occurs, but this generally won’t affect fertility unless it remains prolonged for a longer duration.
Causes of infertility due to Stress
Stress can reduce your chances of being pregnant. It can drive people toward unhealthy practices that may have proven to affect fertility. For example, when you’re stressed, you may:
- Irregular sleep routine: In both cases, you will not feel energetic and lose interest in having sex, which will indirectly reduce your chances of getting pregnant.
- Dodge healthy eating habits: When people are stressed, they eat less healthy ways. Persistent stress leads to weight gain. Weight gain and obesity have been strongly connected to infertility causes.
- Skip your regular exercise: Stressed persons tend to feel low and do not feel like having their regular exercise, which obviously affects your health and can lead to infertility.
- Drink alcohol: Just to cut off their stress and feel better; persons are allured towards alcohol, decreasing their power of having sex, ultimately leading to infertility.
- Smoke: If you smoke or have started this habit again due to stress, you should be conscious that this practice can substantially impact fertility in both men and women. It is, of course, in addition to all the other adverse health risks associated with smoking.
- Drink too much caffeine: Caffeine is not good for health either, and when you consume it more often, it can reduce the sperm count in men or ovary discharge in females, causing infertility.
- Lose interest in having sex: When you are not in a healthy frame of mind, you do not feel interested in having the natural intercourse that is the prime thing to get pregnant.
Some of the common infertility causes in Male
Infertility in men is related to problems with the following:
- Ineffective production of sperm
- Low sperm count
- The shape of the sperm
- The motion of the sperm includes both the wiggling movement of the sperm and the transport of the sperm in the tubes of the male reproductive system
Some of the existing infertility causes in Female
A variety of circumstances affect the following biological processes in females:
- Ovulation, when the ovary releases the matured eggs
- When sperm conceives the egg in the fallopian tube after moving through the cervix and uterus
- When a fertilized egg attaches to the uterus lining, it can grow and develop into a baby.
Fertility is directly related to stress, and when you are under constant stress, there are high complications in conceiving. You need to visit the best fertility doctor to get check-ups and inquire about the problems and infertility treatment cost in such a case.
Diwya Vatsalya Mamta IVF Centre is the Best Fertility Center In Bihar to get a baby and cure infertility.